Re: Please help DDTP in the final step towards the relaese (Was: ddtp translation reaching sid - status)

On sabato 20 febbraio 2021, at 18:45 +0100, Thomas Vincent wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There has been progress since my last e-mail, the ticket I opened is
> being processed.
>
> I can't give you an ETA just yet, but I'll let you know as soon as it's
> done.

Thanks a lot Thomas and all the others for working on this, and many
thanks for s3v for caring and taking the time to ping on the issue.

As a translator, it is kinda disheartening to see one's work being
useless. So this is great news, I think.

I just wanted to add my voice to let everyone involved know that the
work on this is valued and appreciated.

beatrice