Re: Merge request approval to ddtp repository

Hello,

Le 20/11/2020 à 14:41, Thiago Pezzo a écrit :
>> For now, the version live on ddtp.debian.org is the branch
>> 'ddtp.debian.org' from my fork, but I think it's time to merge it back
>> to the main project. I'll try to do that soon.
> I'm a non-technical guy, so I will just focus in this particular wordlist file.
> Please message me if I need to know anything special about this.

ddtp.debian.org now runs code from the team's git repository!

Basically, it means that from now on, your changes to wordlists will go
live as soon as they are merged and downloaded on the ddtp server. :)

Cheers,
Thomas

PS: Little fun fact: Gitlab's philosophy of resolving a merge conflict
is sometimes "Meh, let's just cancel all changes".