Re: ddtp translation reaching sid - status

Old ddtp2 used to provide world-readable .bz2 translation files in
https://ddtp2.debian.net/debian/dists/sid/main/i18n/. I'm not sure but
I think .bz2 files are being correctly created and DSA intervention is
needed to make Apache able to serve them.
In the meantime, could translators have such updated files? Any chance
to retrieve them for checking purpose (consistency, encoding, etc.)?
Attachment? Something else?

Thanks again for your work!