Looking for the way to update the Installation Guide (Spanish)

Hello,

(Cc'ing me is okay)

I'm considering updating the «jewel in the crown» of Debian, which is of
course the Installation Guide, a must for new users and also the older ones.

But first I'd like to know what the workflow would be for the job to be
done, considering I'm used to PO files and not XML based translations. Also, what's
lacking and what needs to be done (percentage of missing translations, fuzzy strings and so on).

Looking at the Salsa GIT server¹ I can't figure out where theses files
are located for the Spanish language², so any hint on how to get the job done
would be appreciated.

¹ <https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/installation-guide/-/tree/master/po/es>
² https://d-i.debian.org/manual/es.amd64/index.html

Cheers,