Upload «debian-installer» translations

Hello,

I first posted on the Spanish mailing list but nobody replied.

It seems there were some changes the way translation of debian-installer
PO files are being handled¹.

IIRC, Debian robot was being used in first stage (ITT, RFR, and so
on...)  but now it seems there are two ways for managing the files
updates:

- Salsa
- Weblate

Both systems need an account to be able to upload these files but I do
not have an account (neither I want to take the responsibility of
uploading files to Debian servers and doing commits).

Questions are:

1. Is the robot still being used to handle these files or now everybody
can edit the PO files without needing to tell other translators they are
working on it?

2. How can a I update a PO file with no account?

¹ https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/installation-guide/-/tree/master/po/es

Cheers,

--
Camaleón