Re: Please wait a little more (Re: ddtp2.d.n down again but that's ok!)

The message is on the Danish page :o)

Den mandag den 9. marts 2020 23.20.10 CET skrev Beatrice Torracca <beatricet@libero.it>:

On martedì 10 marzo 2020, at 00:47 +0300, Andrey Skvortsov wrote:

Hi.

> > > "This istance of the DDTSS is currently under testing. All translation work donein the testing period might be lost when the final system is officially in place."
> > >
> > > Or something like that in a better English :). I can write Project messages, I think, so I can try to do it myself if it helps.
> >
> > Yes please. As a user, I don't have the right to project messages and do
> > not know how to give someone such privileges. :)

I found out by mistake I have such privileges (I wanted to write a
team message) I imagine it has something to do with the "isadmin" field
in the user record database.

> If I understand correctly, Beatrice meant if we could integrate into
> the default page header on every language page message that current DDTSS
> instance is in testing.

Yes. And I think I did it. I added a project message that should be visible on top of every language page.

Ciao,

beatrice