Re: ddtp2.d.n down again but that's ok!

my mistake of course its there

https://ddtp.debian.org/ddt.cgi?allpreviouslytranslatedpackages=da

Den søndag den 8. marts 2020 09.03.54 CET skrev Joe Dalton <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>:

Hi
Danish has lost some translations in the transition (but that's okay if we get a more stable platform).

The new platform is definitely faster. :o)

Are we going to see the previoulystranslatedpackages functionality again?
https://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?allpreviouslytranslatedpackages=da
https://ddtp2.debian.net/ddt.cgi?allpreviouslytranslatedpackages=da

bye
Joe