Re: jove 4.17.1.0-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package jove

Hello Cord,
On Sat, Feb 01, 2020 at 10:39:52PM +0100, Cord Beermann wrote:
> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> jove.

Thanks for reaching out to us translators, it is appreciated.

…

> #. Type: note
> #. Description
> #: ../jove.templates:3001
> msgid "we found the obsolete /etc/init.d/jove script and have now"
> msgstr ""
>
> #. Type: note
> #. Description
> #: ../jove.templates:3001
> msgid "removed it. check NEWS.Debian for more information."
> msgstr ""
>
> #. Type: note
> #. Description
> #: ../jove.templates:4001
> msgid "we found old files in /var/lib/jove/preserve/ . You can recover"
> msgstr ""
>
> #. Type: note
> #. Description
> #: ../jove.templates:4001
> msgid "those by running jove -r. check NEWS.Debian for more information."
> msgstr ""

The template is broken. Unfortunately I could not locate the actual
source (there is no repository specified), so I cannot provide you a
patch.

I suggest to correct the template and reissue your call.

Greetings

            Helge