Re: Call for translations

Hi

This package, phonon, already had debconf messages translated into many
languages... I did the pt translation in April 2011 and the messages it has
today are very similar to the old ones.
Why was all this work dumped and started all from new?

Best regards
Américo

A sábado, 31 de agosto de 2019 17:34:01 WEST Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez