Re: #918253: dgit: [INTL:nl] Dutch po file for the dgit-user_7 manpage

Hi. Frans.  Thank you very much for these translations.
(Yours are the first translations I have received.)

I am very touched.  I read your translation of dgit-user(7) myself
(my Mum is Dutch and my own Dutch is good enough to read your text but
not to write something like it).  I found reading it an emotional
experience.  You have made me happy.

I hope you found that I had made your work convenient.

On a technical note: reading your translation caused me to spot a
formatting error in the English text.  I am fixing that and will
unfuzz the Dutch translation myself.

Regards,
Ian.