Re: APT doesn't include the system's language package when installing Thunderbird

Mathieu Lawnik writes ("APT doesn't include the system's language package when installing Thunderbird"):
> I hope I'm posting this to the right mailing list.
>
> In Debian strech, when installing Thunderbird with apt, the language
> package for Thunderbird matching the system's language isn't installed.
> It has to be installed manually. Could it be installed automatically
> with the thunderbird package ?

I think this would need a change to apt, along with perhaps other
infrastructure changes.  I looked at the apt bug list but didn't see
anything relevant.

Perhaps you would like to file a bug ?

Ian.