 Emne: Re: DDTP server is down
 Til: "Andreas Tille" <tille@debian.org>, "Martijn van Oosterhout" <kleptog@gmail.com>
 Cc: "Leandro Pereira" <leandro@fullonmorning.com>, "Debian I18n" <debian-i18n@lists.debian.org>
 Dato: tirsdag 13. marts 2018 08.55

 On 03/13/2018 08:11 AM, Andreas
 Tille wrote:
 > Hi Martijn,
 >
 > sorry, I never ever
 managed to refresh the server and always needed
 > Thomas' help to get this done (even
 for my own servers which I have

 moved).

 That's because
 the server needs a hard reset. I do this with IPMI (using
 ipmitool) from another server on the same LAN.
 Unfortunately, I can't
 give such access
 to anyone.

 This server was
 given for free to the community, and as I no longer am
 involved in GPLHost, I can't ask it to be
 replaced, it is already nice
 that it is kept
 up and running like this. So please bare with the
 hardware issues.

 > Thomas, do you see *any* chance to avoid
 this yearly stop of ddtp
 > server?

 It doesn't stop every
 year, as long as you're watching your mailbox for
 the shutdown message, which is sent 30, 10 and
 5 days before expiration.
 When you get it,
 just ping me, and I can add one more year. This is to
 avoid dead accounts.

 Cheers,

 Thomas
 Goirand (zigo)