translation of texlive-latex-extra in french "Internal Server Error"

Hi,
I forward a couple of messages send to Debian-l10n-devel about a problem
in ddtss, in case someone in this list can help.

    Beatrice Torracca beatricet at libero.it
    Fri Jan 5 15:58:20 UTC 2018
    hi.
    sorry writing from phone.
    could it be that the translation was very recently changed and thus
    the version in the system has some clashes?
    have you tried force-fetching the translation again?
    surely it works in Italian and it is just as long.
    beatrice

 I have tried force-fetching the translation, but it fails as well.

    JP Guillonneau guillonneau.jeanpaul at free.fr
    Fri Jan 5 09:03:23 UTC 2018
    Hi,
    when I want te reach the french translation of the package :
    https://ddtp2.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/fr/forreview/texlive-latex-
    extra?1514890818
    I get :

   "Internal Server Error
    unable to complete your request.
    /..../
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
    use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

    Perhaps the text to translate is too big.

Regards

Jean-Pierre Giraud