Re: SV: DDTP is not working

Unfortunatly, SSH doesn't seem to be responding either...

We need someone with console access...

Have a nice day,

On 11 August 2017 at 13:44, Andrey Skvortsov <andrej.skvortzov@gmail.com> wrote:
On 17-08-11 11:28, Joe Dalton wrote:
> must likely it ran out of space, seems to remember an e-mail saying it was low on disc space.
>
> mayby someone with access can see if some old backups or other files can be moved to another place/stored locally.
> (I have som room for not used files if needed)
>
> bye
> Joe

Hi Joe,

I remember this recent problem with low disc space as well.
I tried to look at munin [1] to confirm this,
but it's not working as well.

1. https://ddtp2.debian.net/munin/localdomain/localhost.localdomain/df.html

https://ddtp2.debian.net/stats/stats-stretch.html

https://ddtp2.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/ru