Re: DDTP seems to have stopped updating since 2017-6-16

I can log in to ddtp2.debian.net, but it seems my ssh key is no longer recognised by alioth?

Do you have a link to the precise changes required and I'll see what I can do.

Mvg,

On 27 July 2017 at 05:52, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Quoting Andrey Skvortsov (andrej.skvortzov@gmail.com):
> On 17-07-26 12:11, Martin Bagge / brother wrote:
> >
> > On 2017-07-25 18:34, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > > We need someone to be able to login to ddtp.debian.net and update
> > > a few config files. These have been updated in the
> > > debian-l10n-devel git repository on alioth but need a "git pull" on
> > > ddtp.d.n
> >
> > Tried to acces the box but it seems I have no login to it. Sorry for
> > the "No help" message, not sure if we can reach kleptog via some other
> > median than here...
>
> Do you really mean ddtp.debian.net and not ddtp2.debian.net?

We're probably talking about ddtp2.d.n

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/