Translation for Package descriptions has been down for 6 months now

Hi, us translators has a »small« issue with the update of our work.

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/i18n/
hasn't seen an update for more than 6 months now and a new Debian version is in the horizon.

This is the last info I have found about the issue. Do we have anyone with the interest and skills to look into this?

Bye
Joe
Danish

Hello,

Le 02/09/2016 à 20:35, Thomas Vincent a écrit :
> I submitted a patch for this in #835995. Let's hope it's
> reviewed/accepted quickly. :)

I just learned that the patch on dak has been applied for a couple weeks
now [1] (yay!).
However, we still get the "Lisa" messages on debian-l10n-devel, so
something, somewhere, is probably still broken.

On #debian-ftp, it has been suggested that the DDTP server may be
missing the public key of the user ddtp-dak, or maybe the user itself.

I'm sure we're really close to make it work again, so please let me know
how I can help. If I could get access to the DDTP server, I could even
check it myself.

Thomas

[1]

https://anonscm.debian.org/git/mirror/dak.git/commit/?id=a8794688de972936b552b3a2acdc9b5757447b25