Re: DPN 2015/09 frozen. Please review and translate.

Hi,

Donald Norwood <dnorwood@portalus.com> wrote:
> [ Please reply on -publicity list ]
>
> Hi all,
>
> We just finished the last bits of the new issue of DPN to be released on
> Wednesday, December 30, around 19:45 UTC.
>
> We would very much appreciate reviews and translations.

I cannot reach the git repo at the moment, seems somewhat down?

> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/dpn.git/tree/en/2015/09/index.wml

I had identified two issues when reading the above on my smartphone,
but I cannot commit the fixes now:

1. Debconf16 needs help
	there is an "a" missing in front of the link to the brouchure

2. LTS info chapter
	upate -> update

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .