Re: po-debconf templates double ziped

Quoting Eder L. Marques (eder@edermarques.net):
> Hello,
>
> I am at Debcamp and willing to fix the po-debconf templates double ziped error.
>
> If anybody can give me the directions, I can provide a patch to the generation
> script.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Eder L. Marques

Most i18n magic is done in i18n.debian.org. The person you need to
prod abou tthis at Debconf is faw, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel. I know
he's coming to Heidelberg (I think he's travelling right now).

All scripts are located in debian-l10n git repository on alioth.

PS : if someone could have a look at the package description
translation synchorinzation that is failing since the release of
jessie, it would be great...and would save me from reveiving 4 "arf
arf" mails every day.