Re: Spider ignores my DONE mails for tr (Re: Please unblock pseudo url spider for Turkish)

Quoting Mert Dirik (mertdirik@gmail.com):
> On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 8:28 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> > Quoting Mert Dirik (mertdirik@gmail.com):
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Today I've tried to clean up the status page again (as can be seen at
> >> https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-turkish/2015/06/maillist.html),
> >> but DONE mails are still not effective even though the status page
> >> (http://l10n.debian.org/coordination/turkish/tr.by_status.html) is
> >> updated after them. What is the problem?
> >
> > Can you check again. I just ran the spider after a few changes to
> > status.tr and now status.tr starts with:
> >
> > Package:
> > Date: 2015-06-07
> > Year: 2015
> > Month: 6
> > Message: 35
> > Page: 1
> >
> > ...which means that everything up to the 34th message of June 2015,
> > has been processed.
> >

> Yep, it looks just like I intended. Thank you very much!
>
> To prevent the spider from blocking again, is sending regular mails to
> the list enough, or should we send mails with titles that spider can
> understand?

One mail a month, even a spam, is enough......

That's a bad limitation of the spider, sadly; Help welcomed to fix
this.

While at it, I went through all other languages status files and fixed
them as well.