Re: translations for d-i manual [ Was: Re: Status of D-I translations... ]

Hello Ying,

ying wang <wyxiao15@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Holger,
>
> I'd like to contribute to Debian by updating the documents/websites in
> Chinese zh_CN, or doing translations. Please feel free to email me or
> forward my message to anyone working on it. I'd be very happy to help them.

That would be really cool!
I would strongly recommend to ask on debian-l10n-chinese@lists.debian.org
if someone is planning to work on that translation, to avoid duplicate work.
(Maybe more people intend to update that translation, initiated by my mail to
debian-i18n.)

Feel free to ask for more help, if needed.

Holger