Re: DPN 2015/01 frozen. Please review and translate.

Hi,

thanks for DPN and for including a paragraph about reproducible builds!

Two comments about that paragraph:

 "Currently, more than 83% of all the source packages in the main archive of
the unstable distribution can be reproducibly."

 ->

 "Currently, more than 83% of all the source packages in the main archive of
the unstable distribution can be _build_ reproducibl_e_."

 "The team will submit a proposal to make reproducible builds a release goal
for Stretch, the next stable release after Jessie."

 ->

 "The team _considers submitting a proposal_ to make reproducible builds a
release goal for Stretch, the next stable release after Jessie."

(We are not sure what the future will bring or what we'll do exactly...)

Thanks,
	Holger