Re: Fwd: [Quilt-dev] Quilt 0.64 coming soon]

Hi,

Martin Quinson <martin.quinson@loria.fr> wrote:
> Hello dear translators,
>
> the next upstream release of the Quilt software is planned for next
> friday, and we are currently seeking for translators (in particular in
> German as one would only have to update the files, not start from
> scratch). French and Japaneese are already worked on, thanks.

I am nearly finished updating the german file.
So please delay the upload some more days.

However 3 days are a really too short timeframe for translation
update, since there is also time required for reviewing on
debian-l10n-german. In this case I will probably sent another file
in some weeks, when reviewing is done.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !