Re: Where to ask for help on interpreting English to translate it more accurately?

Quoting Beatrice Torracca (beatricet@libero.it):

> I thought of 2 options - here and in debian-l10n-english.
>
> What would be the proper place to ask?

My suggestion would be CC'ing both lists.

In -i18n, you'll benefit from the experience of other translators and,
in -l10n-english you'll benefit from Justin's experience (well, in
thoery not only Justin, but the experience has proven that he's by far
the most active contributor there (/me excepted, but everybody knows
I'm anything but an expert in English language).

I think nobody will complain if you do this.