Re: please translate debconf question in macchanger/1.7.0-5

Sorry, I forgot the POT file, it is now attached.

Sorry for the blocking, it must be google doing that since eds.org is hosted
there.  I don't have any spam blockers setup on my mail client.  I'll try
sending from a more direct address hosted on fastmail.

.hc

Helge Kreutzmann:
> Hallo Hans-Christoph,
> please see below the message from Christian Perrier (and please
> unblock him from your spam filter).
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> -----
>
>> Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:23:16 +0100
>> From: Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>
>> To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
>> Subject: Re: please translate debconf question in macchanger/1.7.0-5
>>
>> Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):
>>> Quoting Hans-Christoph Steiner (hans@eds.org):

>>> May I suggest you to rather send the POT file from debian/po?
>>>
>>> The debconf-report-po may help you in this.....
>>

>> Sadly, this message from /me to Hans-Christoph was bounced as "spam"
>> by his mail system. May someone else forward hime this mail?
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> Speaking as a German translator, I second this request.
>
> Greetings
>
>          Helge

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: macchanger\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: macchanger@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2014-12-18 13:38+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#. Type: boolean