Re: Processed: Yet another of these

On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 08:09:20 +0200
Beatrice Torracca wrote:

> I don't have much info to add. I write only to say that this was triggered by me filing a bug against crossfire (#761092 [1]) for its debconf template.

reassigning bugs to other package from crossfire makes
 those bugs to be hidden from people searching bugs belong to crossfire.
then these translators could not find the template is not for translate,
 and filed bugs again and again.

i was so lucky and careful,
 so i needed to investigate the source to know how a string is used,
 and found it is obsoleted decade ago and should not exist.
it was 2014/05/28

--
victory
no need to CC me :-)