Re: Processed: Yet another of these

On Thursday 11 September 2014, at 06:43 +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Debian Bug Tracking System (owner@bugs.debian.org):
> > Processing commands for control@bugs.debian.org:
> >
> > > reassign 761092 debian-i18n
> > Bug #761092 [crossfire] crossfire: [INTL:it] Italian translation of debconf messages
> > Bug reassigned from package 'crossfire' to 'debian-i18n'.
> > Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #761092 to the same values previously set
> > Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #761092 to the same values previously set
> > > forcemerge 748716 761092
>

> Any hint, here?

Hi,

I don't have much info to add. I write only to say that this was triggered by me filing a bug against crossfire (#761092 [1]) for its debconf template.

I used the usual procedure, (checking in the Italian debconf status page if it was available to translate), fetching the .pot here

https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/pot#crossfire

and when it was done I reported a wishlist bug on crossfire.

Ciao,

beatrice

[1]  https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=761092