Re: Maintainer requests updating of webfs' debconf translations.

Quoting Mats Erik Andersson (mats.andersson@gisladisker.se):
> Hello there,
>
> I have arrived at a clearance [1] from 'debian-l10n-english'
> concerning modified debconf templates for 'webfs'. Could a
> translation request be arranged and conducted?
>
> The templates file itself is as in [2], but is attached also
> to this message.

Hello Mats,

My suggestion would be using the podebconf-report-po tool for this:

- put the new templates file in your dev tree
- run debconf-updatepo
- look at podebconf-report-po manpage and use it to send call for
translation updates and new translations.