linuxinfo 2.1.0: Please translate the package linuxinfo

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
the (rather short) man page of linuxinfo.

linuxinfo already includes de.po.
So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
contacted separately).

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  de                22

against linuxinfo.

Sun, 24 Aug 2014 20:44:31 +0200.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,

         Helge

# Translation of man page strings for linuxinfo
# Copyright (C) 2014 Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de>
# This file is distributed under the same license as the linuxinfo package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: linuxinfo 2.1.0\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de>\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2014-08-09 20:40+0300\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#. type: TH
#: linuxinfo.1:4
#, no-wrap
msgid "LinuxInfo"
msgstr ""

#. type: TH
#: linuxinfo.1:4
#, no-wrap
msgid "9 August 2014"
msgstr ""

#. type: TH
#: linuxinfo.1:4
#, no-wrap
msgid "Linux"
msgstr ""

#. type: TH
#: linuxinfo.1:4
#, no-wrap
msgid "Software"
msgstr ""

#. type: SH
#: linuxinfo.1:5
#, no-wrap
msgid "NAME"
msgstr ""

#. type: Plain text
#: linuxinfo.1:7
msgid "linuxinfo - displays system information about system."
msgstr ""

#. type: SH
#: linuxinfo.1:7
#, no-wrap
msgid "SYNOPSIS"
msgstr ""

#. type: Plain text
#: linuxinfo.1:10
msgid "B<linuxinfo> [I<-h> | I<-v> | I<filename>]"
msgstr ""

#. type: SH
#: linuxinfo.1:10
#, no-wrap
msgid "DESCRIPTION"
msgstr ""

#. type: Plain text
#: linuxinfo.1:14
msgid ""
"Displays the system information about the system, including kernel version, "
"number and type of processors in system, version of system library (libc or "
"glibc)."
msgstr ""

#. type: SH
#: linuxinfo.1:14
#, no-wrap
msgid "OPTIONS"
msgstr ""

#. type: TP
#: linuxinfo.1:15
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-v>"
msgstr ""

#. type: Plain text
#: linuxinfo.1:18
msgid "Print version information."
msgstr ""

#. type: TP
#: linuxinfo.1:18
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-h>"
msgstr ""

#. type: Plain text
#: linuxinfo.1:21
msgid "Print brief help."
msgstr ""

#. type: TP
#: linuxinfo.1:21
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<filename>"
msgstr ""

#. type: Plain text
#: linuxinfo.1:25
msgid ""
"Use an alternative source for system information (by default "
"B</proc/cpuinfo>)."
msgstr ""

#. type: SH
#: linuxinfo.1:25
#, no-wrap
msgid "AUTHORS"
msgstr ""

#. type: Plain text
#: linuxinfo.1:28
msgid ""
"Alex Buell E<lt>alex.buell@munted.euE<gt>, Helge Kreutzmann "
"E<lt>debian@helgefjell.deE<gt>"
msgstr ""

#. type: SH
#: linuxinfo.1:28
#, no-wrap
msgid "BUGS"
msgstr ""

#. type: Plain text
#: linuxinfo.1:30
msgid "What bugs? ;o) Do tell me!"
msgstr ""

#. type: Plain text
#: linuxinfo.1:32
msgid ""
"Ok, some CPUs are not yet detected. Please inform me (Helge) if yours is "
"amongst those."
msgstr ""