Aw: chef 11.8.2-4: Please translate debconf PO for the package chef

Hello, Christian,

would you mind to send the [TAF] po-debconf://kinect-audio-setup/de.po once again (to the list or as a PM)? I downloaded it but I deleted it by mistake, and your original message has become the victim of my sweep-the-inbox-every-day habit.

Thanks in advance.

Stephan