Translations of FreeDict package descriptions

Hello,

the package descriptions of all FreeDict dictionary databases (~80) are
auto-generated. Therefore I would like to implement the same for the
translations: we just need a template for the language and could fill in our
data.

On [1] however, I just saw the possibility to get n (random) package
descriptions via e-mail, but I want to select which packages I translate.
Can I somehow translate requested packages?

[1] http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/ddtp#l1

Thanks
Sebastian
--