Aw: Re: Problems in accessing the subversion repository

Dear list members,

I am sorry to tell you that I will not have finished the German translation of the latest DPN by this evening, due to system problems.
I'd be glad to know if there is someone out there that has done the translation already.

Anyway, I will continue as soon as I am sure that everything is fine, but with respect to the timeline in the instructions about translating, it might be too late. By the way, is there a terminology reference for the more Debian-related terms?

Regards
Stephan