Re: DDTP moving day (6 January)

On Tuesday 07 January 2014, at 19:54 +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> I see it also but I don't understand it at all. The code is identical to
> the code on churro...
>
> I'm looking into it.

I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but since it is another
strange thing I just noticed right now, I will mention it in case it
might help.

There seems to be something wrong with the ecodings. You can see it in
descriptions with accented characters. I am pretty sure they showed up
perfectly before. Here are 2 examples:
1 already translated package

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=217959&language=it

and 1 partially translated.

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=132405&language=it

You can see the accented letters are not shown correctly. It was OK
before, and they still are on the packages.debian.org website (although
I am not sure how it works, if the site shows the current version, or
one that it previously received)
e.g. http://packages.debian.org/it/sid/python3-mia  (same description of 1st
example).

Thanks,