RE: Tajik Language - Adding support for a new language

Ok, let's wait...

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian PERRIER [mailto:bubulle@debian.org]
Sent: 30 July 2013 11:44
To: Victor Ibragimov
Cc: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org; debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Tajik Language - Adding support for a new language

Quoting Victor Ibragimov (victor.ibragimov@gmail.com):
> Hi Christian,
>
> I have added my ssh key to Alioth account. How long does it take to
> sync the keys?
> No success to checkout from
> svn+ssh://ibragimov-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/packages/po
> debian-installer level1-po

>From https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/SSH

I'm unable to Connect via SSH, ...

... and I've only recently been added to a project

You will need to wait 24 hours - this is the current administrative
turnover. You have to be a member of at least one project to be able to
login via ssh. https://alioth.debian.org/users/<my-username> shows the
projects you are member of, if any.

... and I've only recently added my SSH public key to Alioth

You will need to wait upto an hour; the processing of your key is carried
out by an hourly cron-job.