From: Christian PERRIER [mailto:bubulle@debian.org]
Sent: 30 July 2013 11:02
To: Victor Ibragimov
Cc: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org; debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Tajik Language - Adding support for a new language

Quoting Victor Ibragimov (victor.ibragimov@gmail.com):
> Hi Christian,
>
> Please, check if this info helps to choose correct default keymap for
Tajik.
> ~$ xprop -root | grep XKB
> _XKB_RULES_NAMES(STRING) = "evdev", "pc105", "us,tj", ",", ""
>
> Just do not set the default kaymap to 'lagacy' and eveything should work
just fine.

OK, that's recorded in console-setup.

Next step would be Account creation on Alioth, but you already did
that..:-). And I Validated it for commit access.

So, next step is 3.10.  Granting and checking the translator commit access
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch03s10.html

Can you check this, please?