Re: DPN 2013/15 frozen. Please review and translate.

David Prévot wrote:
> <toc-add-entry name="community">Community distribution</toc-add-entry>
> Debian has won a poll for a <q>legitimate community distribution</q> on
> Force blog</a>. 255 people took part in the poll, and as multiple
> choices were allowed total number of 855 votes were cast. Debian won
> with 173 votes (20%), with Arch Linux (141 votes, 16%) and Linux Mint
> (95 votes, 11%) behind it. Interestingly, Debian is an example of
> community distribution also according to editors of the blog.

The page says that Debian didn't "win", it just got the largest number
of people agreeing that yes, it is a legitimate community
distribution.  But what is FOSS Force, and why are the people who
follow their blog an interesting population to poll?  That last line
makes it sound as if the editors (blogs have editors?) were telling
readers who to vote for (and maybe they were, if it all started with a
post saying that Ubuntu couldn't be counted as a "community distro").

My rewrite:
| Debian topped a poll on the
| Force blog</a> asking readers to name a <q>legitimate community
| distribution</q>. 255 people took part in the poll, and as multiple
| choices were allowed a total of 855 votes were cast. Debian
| received 173 votes (20%), with Arch Linux (141 votes, 16%) and Linux Mint
| (95 votes, 11%) behind it. Interestingly, the results were in line
| with the opinions of the blog's editors about what it means to be a
| community distribution.

(And I've reshuffled the two news items starring Lucas Nussbaum.)