Re: DDTSS down? (again)

On 4 July 2013 06:54, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
These plans being in the middle of the road and in need of something
like an i18n sprint to achieve them.

FWIW though, I don't think you'd need an entire sprint to get the DDTP working on the new machine, DDTP is not that complicated. An afternoon with someone with root access would be sufficient. With even only 30 minutes we would make a lot of progress.

Not that this makes it any easier though :) I wouldn't know who to ask...

If there are other things to discuss though, a sprint is better.

OTOH, it looks to me like ddtp.d.o is now completely down. I hope they didn't wipe the image, because starting again would be a pain.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/