Re: Some feedback about OmegaT

Dňa 04.07.2013 06:56 Christian PERRIER  wrote / napísal(a):
> Quoting Slavko (linux@slavino.sk):
>
>> - KBabel replacement (i forgot the name), was unfinished when i was
>> trying it and nobody from us used it now, then today status is unknown
>

> This is Lokalize and this is what I use daily for about 2-3
> years. Maybe even more, I don't remember.
>
> I wouldn't call it unfinished, indeed.

Perhaps my brief and/or my bad English makes things unclean. I was
trying it in the time when new KDE4 was incoming into Debian testing.
Nobody from us four (by our small meeting) is using Localize now, then i
(we) have no information about its current state.

Before KDE4 i was long time KDE3 user, satisfied with KBabel ;-)

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk