Re: DDTSS down? (again)

On 3 July 2013 18:16, Slavko <linux@slavino.sk> wrote:
I only want to share my frustration from these problems in hope, that
this can take things into forward...

I hope so too.

But, besides my frustration, there is more considerable point - after
some of breakdown, my APT was some of packages without description -
translated nor English - simple blank place in aptitude. This was solved
after the DDTSS was coming up again, then i decided, that these two
things can be related. Or i am wrong?

Seems unlikely. If the DDTSS is down then nothing is synced, not even empty descriptions. But an easy way to check is to download a translations file or find the one on your system. If you can find one with empty content I'd be very interested.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/