Re: DDTSS down? (again)

Hi,

Dňa 03.07.2013 07:06 Martijn van Oosterhout  wrote / napísal(a):

> I'm sorry you feel my description vague. However, for me it *is* vague
> because I don't know when/if it can happen, it's out of my control. I was
> trying to describe the situation as I understood it. I agree there were a
> lot of if's, but's and maybe's.

No problem with your reply. :-) I have a problem with the service
reliability :-(

> I actually have an idea to simply hire a VPS somewhere in the cloud, maybe
> Amazon EC2 or something and run it on that. That would solve the
> availability problem. But that requires a bit more time than I have
> available right now.

I know, that people here are working with limited time and in their free
time. I track informations about these problems in this ML. I know about
plans of the moving to debian.org too, etc.

I only want to share my frustration from these problems in hope, that
this can take things into forward...

But, besides my frustration, there is more considerable point - after
some of breakdown, my APT was some of packages without description -
translated nor English - simple blank place in aptitude. This was solved
after the DDTSS was coming up again, then i decided, that these two
things can be related. Or i am wrong?

regards

--
Slavko