Re: DDTSS down? (again)

On 26 June 2013 23:06, Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org> wrote:
DDTP / DDTSS need to be moved to a debian.org host..

I must admit that Marjin reply vagueness is to high given my DDTP knowledge...

I'm sorry you feel my description vague. However, for me it *is* vague because I don't know when/if it can happen, it's out of my control. I was trying to describe the situation as I understood it. I agree there were a lot of if's, but's and maybe's.

I actually have an idea to simply hire a VPS somewhere in the cloud, maybe Amazon EC2 or something and run it on that. That would solve the availability problem. But that requires a bit more time than I have available right now.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/