DPN 10/2013 frozen. Please review and translate.

(please reply on -publicity list)

Hi all,

We have just finished the last bits of the new issue of DPN
to be released Monday. We would appreciate reviews and translations.

Instructions are available on the wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

As usual, the last updated version is available on the publicity
Subversion repository, even via HTTP:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml?view=co

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"There's no end of things I could read. The army of monkeys trying to
randomly re-create Shakespeare are filling the Internet with other stuff