Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] Churro - bad entries in DDTP database

On Thursday 21 February 2013, at 22:10 +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> Fixing this kind of thing is trivial, compared to moving to the new system...

Hi!

First of all thanks for solving that problem so quickly. Even if trivial
it makes things easier.

...And since you have been so helpful, I am gonna point out another
quirk (which I don't remember if it was already raised before).

We have now 3 packages: whysynth, sword-comm-tdavid (we had those for a
long time) and fcitx-frontend-qt4 (starting from yesterday) that give
us problems if they are approved.

So far we resorted to requeing them for translation with a comment note
that tells not to review them/approve them.

As you can see from our page the fcitx-frontend-qt4 package has been
approved and now it keeps filling the "Recently translated" queue. It is
like it goes in a sort of "limbo" where it is translated, but it
is not accepted as translated either. Every time someone
reviews/translates something, it gets "reevaluated" by the system and
a new entry for it gets added to the "Recently translated" queue, but
the translation never makes its way to the system.

As I said it's a quirk. It is not of vital importance and we can use the
old "not review" trick for this new one too.

Really thanks again,
Beatrice