Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] Churro - bad entries in DDTP database

On 21 February 2013 20:48, beatrice <beatricet@libero.it> wrote:
[snip]
> as a bad side effect of this last problem with the system, we have in
> the Italian DDTSS interface 2 more packages in the "Pending Translation"
> queue that are buggy. That is if you click on the you just get to an
> errore page "Internal error: Couldn't retreive translation template...."
> The 2 package descriptions are grep and 0ad-data (and quota has the same
> problem but was already affected by the problem before).

Interesting, I was not aware of this kind of failure. Though ISTM
other must have had this problem as well. I've fixed these packages.
Thanks for the report.

> It's not a big deal and I don't know if they can be removed. Also I
> don't know if it is worth the effort of being solved or leave them there
> and rather use the time and energy to speed the move to the new system.

Fixing this kind of thing is trivial, compared to moving to the new system...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/