Re: Debian Installer RC1 7.0 release announcement frozen. Please review and translate.

Hi,

Le 19/02/2013 15:25, Holger Wansing a écrit :
> Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@zouish.org> wrote:

>> Let
>> me know - for the next time - if you want me to publish the translation,
>> maybe adding a tag [ready]|[not-ready] on it (or hanging around in
>> #debian-publicity or #debian-www on IRC).
>
> I thought leaving the comment
> 	# Translation is in sync with english rev. 4639
> in the file (as I did with commit 4646) would have been enough.

It does not state if the file is ready to be published, or still being
proofread. Your message doesn't answer Francesca's question either.

Anyway, thanks for updating your file in the webwml repository.

Regards

David