Re: Information about compendia (was: Re: Download all the po files)

* Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>, 2013-02-10, 15:03:
Is there a plan for a website/dashboard to check error in po files?
Well, Jakub Wilk (CC'ed) recently posted about results by i18n-inspector which seem to be close to what you're thiunking about.

It would be great if there was a website showing up-to-date i18nspector reports for all Debian packages. Unfortunately, I don't plan to work on that. Sorry! I'm to busy with other stuff.

--
Jakub Wilk