Re: kismet 2011.03.R2-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package kismet

Dear Debian I18N people,

After the review (and updates) in the debian-l10n-english list, I
re-attach the templates and I kindly ask you to provide any
translations for kismet.

You may find the pot file attached.

Best regards,