Re: Reminder for chef-solr translation updates (wake up....:-))

Quoting miguel.guasch@hushmail.com (miguel.guasch@hushmail.com):
> Hi Christian,
>
> I could translate the PO file tomorrow morning. Could I do it if no
> one else is available?

As written in private, that needs to be coordinated with the
debian-l10n-spanish mailing list. However, I haven't seen any start of
effort for this package in the mailing list, in September 2012
archives.

So, I guess you can start to work on this, but you should ask for a
review in debian-l10n-spanish. I can leave you guys with 3-4 days, but
certainly not more.