Re: coreutils: please update translations

Hi Jonathan,

Le 10/09/2012 20:20, Jonathan Nieder a écrit :

> Still no reply except a kind note from the release team.  If I can get
> a sponsor to update these translations as an NMU, would that be
> useful?

I'm happy to review and upload your NMU if you point me to a dsc file
somewhere. Please also apply the proposed patch in #598481 (I know it's
not yet fixed upstream, but I'll ping the French team and translator
just after that message).

Even if I don't disagree with your debian/rules changes, simply updating
the POT file (e.g. touch the POT-Creation-Date:) should do the trick (I
didn't checked yet for coreutils, but it usually works), and will keep
the change minimal (always welcome in an NMU).

Regards

David