[HOLD] Don't translate ipvsadm debconf PO (Was: ipvsadm 1:1.26-2: Please translate debconf PO for the package ipvsadm)

Hi,

Le 10/09/2012 13:18, Yuri Kozlov a écrit :

> This package was translated (and for «fr» too)

Thanks Yuri for pointing it. The last upload of the package actually
dropped the debconf configuration:

> ipvsadm (1:1.26-1) unstable; urgency=low
> […]
> * [d5ca6cd] Remove debconf configuration (Closes: #656652)
> […]
>  -- Alexander Wirt <formorer@debian.org>  Wed, 22 Feb 2012 22:03:47 +0100

but not completely: the templates are still present, so are the partial
calls during the installation process

> Preconfiguring packages ...
> debconf: Unknown template field '__choices', in stanza #1 of /tmp/ipvsadm.template.86470
>
> debconf: Unknown template field '_description', in stanza #1 of /tmp/ipvsadm.template.86470
>
> debconf: Unknown template field '_description', in stanza #2 of /tmp/ipvsadm.template.86470
>
> debconf: Unknown template field '_description', in stanza #3 of /tmp/ipvsadm.template.86470
>
> debconf: Unknown template field '_description', in stanza #4 of /tmp/ipvsadm.template.86470
>
> Selecting previously unselected package ipvsadm.

So we need some enlightenment from the package maintainer in order to
know what is the next move (be it an actual removal of the debconf
screens, or its revival, and an update of the former translations).

Before we figure it out, translators should not work on this package,
apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards

David