Reminder for isdnutils translation updates (WAKE UP)

GERMAN TEAM, WAKE UP!

SPANISH TEAM, WAKE UP!

PORTUGUESE TEAM, WAKE UP!

SWEDISH TEAM, WAKE UP!

Others also, but the above 4 are those aiming at 100% for debconf
translations in wheezy.

This is a reminder for the running translation round for debconf
templates of isdnutils.

Currently complete languages:
 cs da eu fr it ja nl pl ru vi

Currently existing but incomplete languages:
 ca de es fi gl pt sv tr

Please send out updates before Wednesday, September 5, 2012 (aka *today*
in most TZ).

On Thursday, September 6, 2012, I will notify the isdnutils maintainers
that they can upload a new package version.

So, if you have something being worked on, please send it as
soon as possible.

Please contact me privately if you want to obtain the PO file for
incomplete languages. The POT file can be obtained from the list
archives.

There is always a chance that a translation you or your team sent
slipped through my mail and spam filters. If you indeed send an update
as a bug report and your language is still listed here, please point
me to the bug number.

Regards

David